Mitchell & Ness Swingman San Antonio Spurs Road 1998-99 Tim Duncan Men's Jersey
The lockout shortened 1998-99 season was Tim Duncan's second year in the league. Coming off winning Rookie of the Year in 1998, expectations were high for The Big Fundamental. And as he always seemed to do, he lived up to those expectations. Duncan finished the season with 11.4 rebounds per game, placing him fifth in the rebounding for the season. On the offensive side he contributed 21.7 points per game, good enough to be tied for sixth in the year end stats. On the team side, the Spurs finished the season with the best record in the league at 37-13. They went on to defeat the NY Knicks in the NBA Finals in five games, giving the Spurs and their fans their first NBA championship
• Composition: 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
• Regular fit
• Knit 1x1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
• NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
• Colour: Black
Shipment of Products
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!