Jordan Air 5 Retro Se 'What The' Ανδρικά Παπούτσια
A Mismatch Is Impossible When Matching Air Jordans
Releasing for the 30th anniversary of the silhouette, the Air Jordan 5 Retro SE GS "What The" is a sneaker bound to stand out. Drawing from previous non-OG colorways, the mismatched shoes incorporate elements of the 'Tokyo,' 'Raging Bull,' 'Laser,' 'Green Bean,' 'Army Olive' and 'Quai 54.' Reflective 3M detailing marks both tongues, while underfoot, the midsoles both include visible Air in the heel for cushioning.
Since his game-winning shot that brought championship glory to North Carolina, Michael Jordan has been at the forefront of basketball consciousness. He took to the court in 1985 wearing the original Air Jordan 1, simultaneously breaking league rules and his opponents' will while capturing the imagination of fans worldwide.
• Suede upper
• Air unit in the heel for superior cuhioning
• Rubber outsole for great traction
• Lace closure with a lace clip
• The pair contains shoes differently colored
• Color - Left : Red
• Color - Right: Yellow
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 59€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!