Jordan Why Not? Zer0.4 "Family" Basketball Kids' Shoes
Stay Grounded, Fly Fast.
For Russ, finding personal greatness is an endless, character-defining journey accompanied by the undying love and support of his friends, family, and biggest fans. Every day is about cherishing the relationships and experiences in his life and continuing to be an inspiration for others to follow. When asking himself where and who he wants to be, it’s his family, friends, and fans who’ve always been by his side. Inspired by the most important people and communities in his life, the Jordan Why Not? Zer0.4 "Family" celebrates the belief that life is about connecting with those who matter the most.
2 stacked Air Zoom units in the forefoot deliver the ultimate responsiveness and cushioning. They help optimize the energy return you get out of every step.
The laces combine with strips of webbing in the heel and forefoot. When you tighten the laces, the material engages to help you stay harnessed over the cushioning.
The durable rubber outsole has a new, data-informed tread pattern. It helps keep you low to the ground and ready to react to the game's changing tempo.
• The outsole is split into sections to help reduce weight by using less rubber underfoot. • Shown: Black/Metallic Gold/White
Shipment of Products
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!