Built strong and sleek, the LeBron 7 features a mix of materials for a look that lasts. The quilted upper with stitched leather overlays and bronze details add eye-catching contrast. Metal accents and multiple LeBron crests celebrate the king, while full-length Air cushioning cushions your step.
• Premium leather in the upper provides a soft feel with lasting durability
• The first full-length Nike Air unit specifically engineered for basketball, the Max Air cushioning delivers unbelievable comfort that lasts
• Padded collar has a soft, comfortable feel
• Foam midsole adds plush cushioning
• The full-length rubber outsole adds durability and traction
• Plush foam insole
• Lace closure
• Bronze "Witness" and "History" heel graphics
Excluded from all promotions!
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!