Inspired by the edgy designs of Russell Westbrook's 'Why Not?' series, the Jordan Westbrook One Take combines aggressive traction and forefoot responsiveness to help players stay in control on the court. The clash of colours and materials gives it a chaotic style, aligning with Russ' intense game and personality.
Control the Court
The rubber outsole is divided into 2 sections. A rigid piece in between each section provides structure and support. This reduces the shoe's overall weight and is perfect for players like Russ who are always on their toes and ready to fly. The herringbone traction is inspired by the AJ29—one of Russ' favourite shoes.
Responsive Forefoot Cushioning
The Zoom Air cushioning unit under the ball of the foot is springy and responsive to help drive you down the court.
The shoe's partial bootie construction and double-layered collar provide a snug, secure fit around the ankle. This creates a contained, comfortable feel while you're moving quickly on the court.
A clashing mix of materials with angular designs are inspired by Russell Westbrook's signature look.
Textile material with synthetic overlays and overt stitch detail
Thick, overt stitching provides durability and support
External plastic heel helps secure your foot
Layered, 3D mesh tongue is breathable and spongy-soft
Padded collar and tongue
Official Russell Westbrook logo
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!