The basketball style of the 70's returns and meets the fast pace of today's culture, with the Nike Blazer Low. It is inspired by Nike's rich basketball heritage and will give you a unique vintage style to take off your look.
• Synthetic leather on the upper part
• Autoclave construction that connects the exterior with the midsole for a flawless look
• Exterior solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability.
• EVA inner sole along the entire length for lightweight anti-vibration protection.
• Low collar for a natural and comfortable fit around the ankle.
• Nike Swoosh logo
• Tie with laces
• Colour: White / Sail / Green Spark
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!