adidas Performance Dame 6 x Pusha T Men's Shoes - Asw 2020
Do It Like Damian Lillard
Get on the court and lead by example, just like Damian Lillard. These adidas basketball shoes are ultralight, so you can fly up and down the floor. A herringbone outsole provides grip when you slam on the brakes and pull up from a distance. The upper reflects Dame's quiet leadership on the court and influential personality off of it.
• Textile upper
• Sock-like fit
• Super-light Lightstrike cushioning
• Webbed lacing system
• Herringbone rubber outsole
• Snug feel
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
It all started on July 1, 1924, when Adolf Dasler and his brother Rudolph decided to start a sports shoe business, the Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. In 1949 it was renamed as adidas and then began to supply athletic shoes to Olympic athletes. But the company flourished in the '70s when it launched the first Stan Smith, a pair inspired by the well-known tennis player. The multiple hits then came on their own ... The first Superstar basketball shoe was worn by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with great success, the new Trefoil logo presented by Muhammad Ali and the Copa Mundial football shoe came to be worn by the biggest football players around the world! In its modern history, the company has launched its new brand, adidas Originals, with leading partnerships such as Lionel Messi, Kanye West and Pharrell Williams and it's the No.1 industry in the manufacturing of sports & lifestyle clothing, shoes and accessories in Europe!