The Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 incorporates the same hoops-inspired performance features of the 1982 original while adding fresh design details for an updated look.
• Full-length Nike Air unit provides lightweight cushioning
• A pivot circle on the outsole offers excellent grip and traction
• Perforations at the toe provide airflow for breathability
• Non-marking rubber in a sleek cupsole design is durable and honors the traditional AF1 look
• Low-cut design
• Lace closure
• Nike logo
This specific product is sold one per customer!
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!