Named for a raw emotion that defined Kobe Bryant's legendary game, the Mamba Fury is sleek and stripped down for a fast, lightweight look and feel. Its low-profile responsiveness and aggressive traction are hallmarks of Kobe's shoes. The low-cut collar allows players the freedom to cut hard while maintaining speed.
• Nike Zoom Air cushioning under the ball of your foot helps deliver a burst of responsive energy generated by your own force.
• The laces feed through webbing loops to help the shoe fit securely and keep you stable over the midsole.
• Low-top design is sleek and lightweight, providing support without sacrificing agility.
• A Kobe sheath logo is featured on the tongue, back of the heel and outsole. A snakeskin-inspired traction pattern helps keep you in control.
• The Swoosh design is textured with a scale pattern that extends up the sides.
• Minimally structured upper provides a lightweight, agile feel.
• Rubber extends along the sides to provide stability.
• Small TPU heel clip behind the Achille.
• Kobe storytelling details.
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!