Make your head-turning journey to the top comfortable. Built strong and sleek, the LeBron 7 QS features a mix of materials on the upper for a look that lasts. Metal accents and multiple LeBron crests celebrate a king, while full-length cushioning graces your every step.
• Specifically engineered for basketball, Nike Max Air cushioning delivers unbelievable comfort that lasts
• A foam midsole adds plush cushioning, while padding in the insole feels softer than air
• The rubber sole adds durability and traction, allowing you to make quick cuts and change directions with ease
• The padded collar features synthetic leather for a soft feel
• Bi-coloured sole mimics the upper for a unified look
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!