If you want to be a complete player, you have to make an impact on both ends of the floor, from tip-off to the final buzzer. The KD13—built with a full-length Zoom Air unit stitched directly to the upper and an additional Zoom Air unit in the forefoot—provides the responsiveness and optimal energy return to help you make big-time plays all game long.
• Stitched directly to the upper, a full-length Nike Air Zoom cushion follows the shape of your foot to give an ultra-responsive sensation and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
• A second Zoom Air unit is stacked underneath the full-length Nike Air Zoom cushion in the forefoot. It helps enable movements and energy return.
• The soft upper is lightweight and flexible. It's constructed from minimal materials to give it a broken-in feel, making it court-ready right out of the box.
• Visible cutouts in the midsole help reduce weight, enhance flexibility, and let you see the Zoom Air cushioning within.
• Soft tongue and cushiony collar enhance all-around comfort.
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!