The Jordan Legacy AJ 5Jacket is inspired by colour-blocked sportswear and reflectiveness and transparency in fashion design. Made from a combination of taffeta and transparent nylon, this full-zip jacket feels ultralight and relaxed all day long.
The jacket uses 2 types of lightweight woven fabric—one opaque, the other transparent and gridded—that are pieced together along unique cut-and-sew lines.
Zip hand pockets give you secure, easy-access storage.
• Loose fit for an oversized, roomy feel
• Stretch-ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband hem
• Full-length zip at the front
• Reflective Jumpman design patch, seam tape and piping detail
• Printed "Nike Air" graphic on reverse side
• Body: 100% polyester; Panels: 100% nylon
• Machine wash
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!