Represent the partnership between Nike and the NBA in the Nike NBA Dri-FIT T-Shirt for men, featuring soft, sweat-wicking fabric.
• Composition: 57% cotton / 43% polyester
• Regular fit
• Dri-FIT Technology helps keep you dry and comfortable
• Nike and NBA logo
• Machine wash
• The model is 192 cm and wears size M
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!