The Nike Dri-FIT DNA Shorts offer a seamless blend of performance materials and authentic basketball design. Light, breathable and relaxed, they stand out with contrasting details at the waistband and hem. The City Exploration Collection combines performance materials and authentic basketball designs with stand-out colours, prints and trims. The tonal floral hem tape is inspired by the peach trees of Atlanta.
• Lightweight knit fabric with sweat-wicking Dri-FIT Technology has a soft, supple feel
• A zip pocket down the thigh provides secure, easy-access storage for a phone or other small items.
• Striped waistband with stitched-down detail and extended front-exit drawcord
• Contrasting hem tape detail
• Woven zip pull
• Hand pockets
• 100% polyester
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
Free Returns 60 days
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!